about your stay
Morzine is located in the heart of one of the largest ski areas in the world; the Portes du Soleil. It brings together 12 French and Swiss resorts, linked by their ski lifts. The Portes du Soleil ski area offers breathtaking views, comfortable ski lifts and slopes for skiers of all abilities.
Lift Pass Information
What you need to know
Check-In & Check-Out
Arrivals: Check-in from 4pm
Departures: Check-out by 10am
Free cancellation up to 30 days before check-in.
- Minimum age requirement for booking is 18 years old.
- To maintain the property at all times to the same level and standard of cleanliness as it was upon arrival.
- No pets allowed.
- No events, parties or large gatherings of people allowed.
- Children allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside, only outside.
- Please respect our neighbours at all times and do not cause a noise nuisance in or near to the property. In general, quiet times are from 22.00hrs to 07.00 hrs Sundays to Fridays, and 23.00 hrs to 07.00hrs on Saturdays.
- No more than the stated permitted maximum number of people (12) to stay overnight in the property.
- Cleaning Fee £200
- Morzine City Tourism Tax 5%
- Refundable Damage Deposit £500